Dedicated to enriching communities through arts and culture.
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.
Koger Center for the Arts
The S.C. Phil's first multimedia Masterworks concert!
JOHN WILLIAMS Close Encounters of the Third Kind
RAVEL La Valse
HOLST The Planets
Two large screens flanking the stage will show high-quality planetary images, timed with the score, to bring a visual element that enhances the concert experience.
- BUY NOW. Individual-concert ticket prices are $53, $45, $35, $27, or $23.
- View individual-concert ticket seating and pricing.
- Discounts available for students and active-duty and retired members of U.S. Armed Forces (phone or in-person orders only).
- College Rush: college students (with valid ID) can get $5 tickets in the grand tier or balcony (based on availability) from 7 p.m. at the door.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply to phone and online orders.
Programs, artists, dates, and times subject to change. Image courtesy of the S.C. State Museum.
Going to the concert?
Music for a Cause
In 2014/2015 the Phil again partners with six local charities to raise money and awareness of their causes. Each charity is featured at a Masterworks concert. Tonight’s partner is:
Palmetto Health Children's Hospital
Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital, South Carolina’s first and only freestanding children’s hospital, treats more than 80,000 sick and injured children in South Carolina annually in its inpatient and outpatient facilities. As a major pediatric referral center, Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital offers more than 30 subspecialties devoted strictly to children.
« Back to List of Events